Monday, May 13, 2013

WEEK 5


Wow week 5 already I cant believe it.. Good news is I feel FANTASTIC .. Yes I have the  occasional food item that makes me sick and I'm still learning but the majority of the time I feel really good. Still surprises me how little I can eat and how full I am almost ALL the time!  My daily food intake at 5 weeks is:

B- 1/4 cup of greek yogurt or 1/4 cottage cheese
S- Protein shake
L-  string cheese with a slice of lunch meat or  1.5 oz chicken .5 veggies
S- Protein shake
D- 1.5 oz chicken or turkey and .5 oz veggies

My workout schedule: 4-5 days at gym per week..

daily i do cardio somedays just a relaxed cardio and others i do a circuit training and other days a slow and push pase cardio.about 30-45 min and then I lift weights 3 sets of 15 reps ... alternating legs, biceps, triceps, thighs, abs, shoulders..... each workout.

Im planning to try baked fish again tonight HOPE it goes better than last time..

This week I lost 4 pounds ..... Thats a total of 20 lbs since surgery and 31 since march 25 pre op diet.

Lost measurements this week:  1/2 inch off arms and thighs and 1 inch off waist

Funny observation is when im losing pounds inches are few loss and when im losing inches weight loss slows. crazy!

The gyms is my new addiction or the feeling I get after the gym! =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment