Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week 4


One month already.... where does the time go..... So this week was pretty good.... tried eggs for a second time and yepp still makes me sick, which makes me sad bcuz most people use it as a staple in their diet. 

Gym has been going good. Ive been sticking to 5 days a week , even if my mind is not in the mood. Im getting so much stronger its amazing! I just never in a million years thought I would love the gym as much as I do now. I have NEVER lifted weights and npt it is not a workout without my weights...

Went to my first support group and LOVE it. Was so neat to talk with others 1-4 years out and how they are maintaining and what they are doing.. Looking forward to next weeks.....

Have my 1 month follow up Thursday...

Weight this week was down 1.4 lbs yaaay... slow but steady.....

I lost one inch this week and it was off my hips.

Im officially down 1 pant size YIPPIE....

Total weight loss for month 1 is : -16.0
Total inch loss for month 1 is:  -11.5 inches

Found a great recipe I would like to share: 


No Noodles Lasagna recipe – Easy to make – Delicious Everyone will want seconds Ingredients • Meat Layer:
• 2 pounds of ground beef
• 1 Onion
• Spice ( garlic salt or Tex mex whatever you desire)
• 1 jar of spaghetti sauce ( I use Ragu )
• Middle layer:
• 1 frozen spinach package ( 10 ounces)
• Cream Cheese pkg ( 8 ounce)
• 1 Egg
• salt & pepper
• Optional
• 1-2 eggplant ( if desired)
• 1 Cup Shredded Cheese ( as much as desired)
• 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese ( the kind in a can)


Instructions 1. Begin by browning your ground beef on the stovetop on medium heat.
2. While that is browning – if you’re adding eggplant – Chop thin long strips and sprinkle olive oil on cookie sheet and lightly coat your eggplant strips and pop them in the oven at 350 degrees – Turning once after 10 minutes for another 10 minutes. Let your eggplant noodles cool.
3. Once your ground beef is cooked – Add spaghetti sauce and chopped onion to the cooked beef – and continue to cook at low to medium heat and stir.
4. Next create the Spinach layer
5. Soften your cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds until you can easily mix with a fork – add in your drained thawed spinach and 1 egg with some salt and Pepper – Stir well mixing it all together. Set aside
6. I use a 11 x 13 baking sheet
7. Put half of your of meat mixture on the bottom
8. then layer your eggplant noodles in a single layer ( If you have tons of egg plant you can add a layer at the bottom. )
9. Add a thin layer of shredded cheese
10. Then layer your spinach layer ( all)
11. Then add remainder of meat mixture ( It may not fully cover – don’t worry)
12. Add remainder of Shredded cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan
13. Bake in over at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment