Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 11

So I have been totally horrible about blogging lately, but I have been super busy with work and school. Everything has been going great. I have a total weightloss of 46.8 Yaaaaay ! =) I had a week stall at week 9 and Thank goodness am losing again.
I am now hooked on Tuna mixed with relish and I eat it with 4 low fat ritz crackers and I swear it’s the best ever =) weights flying off and it fills me up quick!
Daily Meals look like:
B- 2-3 oz of Greek 100 cal yogurt
S- Primier Protein Shake
L- 2-3 oz of Tuna with 4 crackers or a soup
S- Primier Protein Shake
D-  2-3 oz of Salad, soup, or  protein with veggies
I still cannot stomach eggs or chicken at the moment but hoping this will pass..
Feeling great amazing how much energy I have! Looking forward to losing this next 50 lbs =)
Till next week!
Thanks for reading Ya’ll and for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment